Monday, October 28, 2013

Ham and egg cups

A lot of people interested in these, so I am going to go ahead and get this up so y'all can try them out for yourselves! They are amazingly delicious, I am eating one right now... and I'm thinking I'll go for a second (which would actually make my fourth for the day!)

This is probably the easiest thing you will make all week, Friends! 

Head to the deli, get yourself some smoked ham in whatever thickness you prefer, I think a thinner slice would work best, it's what I used, use two slices for each muffin cup. Be sure you grease your muffin pan! Fold each slice in half, so it's a semi-circle, flat side down into the pan, rounded edge sticking up over the pan, use both slices to make a "cup" of ham. Crack your egg right into it, and bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. You can add whatever you would like to the top BEFORE you bake them. I added cheese to half of mine, and would have also added green onions if I had any. I am thinking tomatoes would be a great add to these! After 15 minutes, take them out and enjoy! 











I'm thinking these would be great for Christmas morning along with a pan of ooey gooey cinnamon rolls! 

And they are so cute... like one of my Instagram friends said, little egg flowers! :)  They definitely have the eye appeal to function great at a brunch event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment