Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Long time, no post...
Like I said, I am a busy momma, not much time to write or blog. Not to mention, shortly after I started this blog, my computer crashed, leaving me with my iPhone as my only source of internet usage.

It's been about six months since I created this, and so much has happened in those six months! There have been quite a few stress factors, but we keep pushing through, and we are becoming stronger as a family as well as individuals by the day.

We are nearing the light at the end of the tunnel, we are a week away from putting this horrible chapter of our lives behind us. I can hardly imagine how free and easy life is going to feel once this burden is lifted off of our shoulders.

This year has brought with it some struggles, but along with those it has carried in many blessings. We purchased a new home in Southwest Michigan this Spring, on the lake, which is perfect for our family's lifestyle! We absolutely love it here, it definitely beats the hustle and bustle of living in town.
Fe
Our little man is growing up so fast! He is nearing the 11 month mark already! How can this be? Time sure does fly.... He is a handful no doubt about it. He took his first steps around 7 months, started walking at 8 months, and now at 10 1/2 months, walking is a thing of the past and running is his new favorite past time. At the present time, he has a big boo-boo on his little nose to prove it!

I am in the process of planning out his first birthday party, it's going to be a huge bash! Just under 75 people on the guest list, we are having a fish fry and hot dog roast! We have chosen "Cookie Monster" as the theme, and I am having so much fun preparing! Today I finished the custom invitation design, sent it into the printer, bought the supplies needed to make his custom Cookie Monster birthday banner, and am working on purchasing blue take out boxes for the cookie buffet! I was planning on taking his one year photos this week, but it looks like I will have to put that off until next week, considering his nose is all scraped up.

Last weekend my oldest daughter had her largest performance to date, she performed at the local Strawberry Festival. She had an hour long gig, and was advertised all around town! We are so proud of the hard work and dedication she is putting into her musical goals.

I suppose I should get back to work on party planning... I only have a little over a month to plan, and planning time is limited to Mr. Cole's naptimes! The rest of the time is spent chasing him around the house like the wild thing that he is!

I pray there be no more 6 month gaps between entries!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment